What do I do, I've been acting pretty weird lately...

StratosP

Fully Optimized
Lately I've been acting very weird, I think it's getting worse and worse. I recently got depression and I've been a bit 'dopey' these last couple weeks. When people talk to me I just stare outside and look at the sky, like I'm dreaming. I'm too lazy all of a sudden, I'm lazy to work, but for entertainment purposes I'll get off my arse. I cannot fall asleep after atleast 30 minutes, once I was up for around 4 hours trying to sleep. Sometime when I sleep my leg just jerks for no apparent reason, it was like I was falling and tried to gain balance, but really I was just in bed...

And I've been getting weird thoughts lately, I would prefer to keep them private for now, but they seem pretty weird..scary weird...

I feel like there a more than one 'versions' of me, sort of like thinking I'm someone else, but same visual appearance and name.

There can't possibly be a disorder with so many symptoms?!?! I mean, this is freaking scary. Anyone know if this is a simple stage through life or something I should consult a doctor with?

First, get some sleep. Try various sleeping aids and see what that helps fight off. What cant be beaten by sleep, you might wanna take to the doctor.

Definitely a normal part of life...Best thing to do honestly is find a new hobby, something that you really like doing and spend a lot of time doing it...Maybe change the people you hang out with, and meet some new people who do things you haven't done before....It most likely has something to do with personal things going on in your life and doing new POSITIVE and PRODUCTIVE things will get your mind back on track and give your life an almost new meaning and you will begin to see positive improvements in your outlook and behavior....Best of luck and if you want to bounce ideas off me or ask about some things PM me and ask I have been down that road before and if you let it consume you only bad things can come of it....

First, get some sleep. Try various sleeping aids and see what that helps fight off. What cant be beaten by sleep, you might wanna take to the doctor.

It might be sleep, because I've been going to sleep at like 3am and waking up at like 1pm.

Once I did 7am-4pm a couple weeks ago... But I've only been doing this on the holidays. These symptoms started happening way before this. Some even started out years ago, getting worse and worse everytime.

Thanks for the reply.

EDIT:
Definitely a normal part of life...Best thing to do honestly is find a new hobby, something that you really like doing and spend a lot of time doing it...Maybe change the people you hang out with, and meet some new people who do things you haven't done before....It most likely has something to do with personal things going on in your life and doing new POSITIVE and PRODUCTIVE things will get your mind back on track and give your life an almost new meaning and you will begin to see positive improvements in your outlook and behavior....Best of luck and if you want to bounce ideas off me or ask about some things PM me and ask I have been down that road before and if you let it consume you only bad things can come of it....

Hey, thank you too btw

I pretty much don't know if I have friends, which leaves me in confusion. See, the only time we see each other is during school time, and after school...I don't do much...I think my depression might have to do with friends and boredom and loneliness.

What's a good place I can go to make new friends? Because school is the only good place I know of, but no one special for me there to call my "best friend". I also go to soccer 2-3 days a week, but I don't like the kids their except for 3 of them because I've known them in the past.

I thank you both VERY much!

Lately I've been acting very weird, I think it's getting worse and worse. I recently got depression and I've been a bit 'dopey' these last couple weeks. When people talk to me I just stare outside and look at the sky, like I'm dreaming. I'm too lazy all of a sudden, I'm lazy to work, but for entertainment purposes I'll get off my arse. I cannot fall asleep after atleast 30 minutes, once I was up for around 4 hours trying to sleep. Sometime when I sleep my leg just jerks for no apparent reason, it was like I was falling and tried to gain balance, but really I was just in bed...

And I've been getting weird thoughts lately, I would prefer to keep them private for now, but they seem pretty weird..scary weird...

I feel like there a more than one 'versions' of me, sort of like thinking I'm someone else, but same visual appearance and name.

There can't possibly be a disorder with so many symptoms?!?! I mean, this is freaking scary. Anyone know if this is a simple stage through life or something I should consult a doctor with?

Go and see a doctor, you will get better help there than you will on a computer forum.

It might be sleep, because I've been going to sleep at like 3am and waking up at like 1pm.

Once I did 7am-4pm a couple weeks ago... But I've only been doing this on the holidays. These symptoms started happening way before this. Some even started out years ago, getting worse and worse everytime.

Thanks for the reply.

EDIT:

Hey, thank you too btw

I pretty much don't know if I have friends, which leaves me in confusion. See, the only time we see each other is during school time, and after school...I don't do much...I think my depression might have to do with friends and boredom and loneliness.

What's a good place I can go to make new friends? Because school is the only good place I know of, but no one special for me there to call my "best friend". I also go to soccer 2-3 days a week, but I don't like the kids their except for 3 of them because I've known them in the past.

I thank you both VERY much!

Ive taken anti-depressants since i was ~9 or 10 years old now, im 17 now and a senior in highschool. I dont really have a "Best Friend" either, dont hang out after school, simply because i dont like to. To be quite honest i dont like people all that much in general. Although i do have my brother that i do things with a lot, which helps, but he gets annoying pretty easily.

Depression has both mental and physical symptoms. Im not too caught up on the physical symptoms but im pretty sure trouble falling to sleep might be one of them though. It varies from case to case a lot.

When i started to take medication for it i didnt notice a difference in my usual activities at all. Youll do the same things, its just youll like to do them. When your depressed you just dont want to do anything at all, so i use to sleep a lot. Now i just sit on my computer all day, which sounds boring to you guys but ive gotten along just fine :p

Talk to your doctor about it. If you feel "ashamed" to be "depressed" dont be. It is caused by both parts of the brain not being able to communicate properly in most cases, for me it had nothing to do with me being "sad".

Back
Top Bottom