What did you do when cf was down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
natej315 said:
I think I hit the refresh button like 10,000 times!!!!

Lol, looks like someone was obssessed. Yes, I admit that I've been tapping the F5 key about 20 times myself. I watched the sorry Lakers game last night. The "Fakers" got blown out, pshhhh. No hallway series.

Then I worked on my paper and got one of them done so good for me :). Now I will start another but ComputerForums is running again so I may get distracted....

Stared at my useless heap of metal & plastic until my eyes glazed over, staggered into bed where giant PC's floated above me, spitting forked lightning, got up in the morning, poked hopefully at a button on the heap of metal & plastic, etc etc.
A few hours later, neighbours rushed in, wondering what all the screaming & shrieks of laughter were about, & found me, sitting on the floor, madly grinning, hugging my PC,... er no that's not quite how it was, but I was very pleased!!

Yeah! Brookfield, what did you mean before? "Oh, you were dreaming [I hope!] lol"

The admin happens to think Im doing a good job.

I sat down and watched TV...

I reformatted my computer and installed a nice legal version of windows to get rid of that annoying your windows is not leagal prompt...

Then I went to bed.

Lol, I need to do that too. BUt I was working on my paper. I downloaded a new Windows XP SP2 from my MSDN account so it's just begging to be installed. Haven't imaged it over to a CD yet. It's only 5xx something MB. Can't remember.

Pyromaniac said:
Uhh, in the time, i watched scary movie 4, hot shot;s 2, annd the ringer,
Then i come on and im like Yayyyyyyyyy eets back up,
the end.
Was that informatinal enough?
Didn't you go out to feed the 'roo's to celebrate, oh I'm so sorry, we're not supposed to mention the you-know-what's are we?
dissapprove.gif

I was really bored so I cleaned my room. That was how bored I was, but then I went and hung out with some friends, went to bed, then when I woke up at 5am this morning it was up. That's what I did yesterday without CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom