and this baby too...
slr309bb.jpg

also this one, one of ma favorites...
carrera157sy.jpg

and lastly....
rgt1vi.jpg

sorry i got carried away...
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Lol; maybe American Cars are faster - but the only place you could ever drive them at the speeds you buy them for is at a Race Track; on the run from the Police; or in Europe on the Autobahn :D

AMD ZEN said:
HAHAHA! The BMW z8 is hand built!! BMW, BTW, are not made for massive acceleration! They are luxury cars that are high performance in THEIR class. Ford vs BMW in luxury is no contest either.... But here, try this BAD @ss BMW on for size!

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2006-BMW-M6.htm
And like I said, don't compare the Accelerations, they are not built for that!

ok first off it looks like the new dodge charger concept car

why use a 5litre V10 when you can use a 5.7Litre V8

7-speed transmission is going to be alot to fix compared to the much lower cost of a 5 speed or 6 speed transmission. also the 7 speed tranny's are new and arent as realiable as a 5 speed or 6 speed yet.

carbon fibre roof huh???wth is the point...when i look at a car i dont look at the roof, oh and did they forget carbon fibre is one of teh hardest materials to paint on a car?

Ok i know you said about acceleration...but how come they call it a super car then? Is it because they think its a super car and it isnt??? well if it is the acceleration still isnt beating that 1932 350ci roadster

it is one of teh ugliest dashes i've ever seen..next to a car in a junkyard that was on fire

whats with the paddles on the steering wheel??? Pontiac used them in their 2005 model Grand Prix, does it seem like BMW is copying? and yes Pontiac took that from F1 racing but who cares..they were the first ones to put them into a street legal car.

good thing that grill doesnt look like an over bite :eek:

whats up with all the electronics...you do realize that i havent read about any back up system..and considering the throttle "butterfly" is controlled by that, what happens if the computer controlling it, fries....looks like your stuck wide open or the car aint moving..until you spend the amazingly large sum of money to fix it

i think i've said enough about this car...oh its supposed to be so luxuarious is it??? what about the MAYBACH which by the looks of it this car may be challenging...oh yea i forgot to say the maybach is hand made too

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; maybe American Cars are faster - but the only place you could ever drive them at the speeds you buy them for is at a Race Track; on the run from the Police; or in Europe on the Autobahn :D

did you forget in california they have a dried up lake bed??? well they do and just so you know they test some of the fastest cars in the worlds there, which of course are mainly made by american manufacturers, or companies that they own and have a say what goes on with building the cars

jac the third pic down, thats the new porsche Carrera GT isnt it? with the 5.3 litre V10

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - but you can't drive them there :p Can't just drive down there and start driving for no apparent reason around.

no your wrong, you can just drive them down there your just not supposed to
:D

and if u have enough of a ncie car, lets just say FORD GT you could slip under any of those stupid yellow wood thingys that slide up and down to let you go through a toll at a bridge. Also the guy there might just let you in becausehe knows your car (FORD GT) is one of the best, and is a very nice car. He would never let in a BMW because thats not be patriotic to his country to let a foreign car in like that :p

Haha, the general idea is you don't actually go there if you're not allowed to. Anyway; driving there cannot really make up for the price unless you do it everyday every hour of the day.

all i kno is, i wanna drive some fast car when im able to. maybe a supped-up subaru wrx sti. haha. 0-60 in 4.3. not to bad, ya kno?

Back
Top Bottom