Wewt! Lucky week.

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
:D It's fall break at my school, and my family decided to take a vacation to Jekyll Island becaue my father had to go to some meetings there or something for work. We headed across the state line into Georgia, and stopped at a gas station to get some snacks. And being from Alabama where they don't have a lottery, we saw those scratch-and-win tickets up there on the counter and couldn't resist buying a $2 card, even though odds are against you, it's still fun. So we get into the car, and I scratched the things off and realized we won $100! Mwahaha!!! Then, about 1 or 2 hours later, a friend of my mom called up telling us that they have extra Auburn vs. Florida tickets. Search eBay for these, it's hard to find them under $300. Anyway, they were selling 2 for $75; they had bought them from their friend who couldn't make it to the game. wewt! Now I just got home and checked my email and found out that my mom entered a contest and won 2 VIP tickets to the Auburn vs. Tulane game, Auburn's homecoming, and I think 1 night at a Ramada Inn.

I hope Auburn puts on a good show tomorrow, but it's going to be tough against Florida... According to the Associated Press, Florida's the 2nd best team in the nation, in case you don't follow college football too close.

Thanks everyone. Sorry if I sounded like I was bragging or anything, I'm just really happy :) . I wanted to get tickets at the beginning of the season to the Auburn Florida game, then saw them on eBay for $300+ and thought it was impossible.

You stink piguy...
You'd think with him being my brother and all, some of that luck would float through the air into my luck recepticle in my brain, but nope. I'm as lucky as a spaceman in a small cardboard box hurtling through space toward a black hole that takes you to a dimension full of planets made out of macaroni and cheese... that is extremely deadly, even if you think about it, and all there is to eat other than that is the spam from spam planet, and it expired yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom