Were to buy??

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
ok...me and my friend are gonna build computers for ppl around here and eventually maybe grow and expand...but i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience or with it and any tips...but mainly just were to buy the parts from? cuz we want to give the ppl a good price but a cheap build for us...were we make some money too...thanx!!

Where are you at? You always could just use pricegrabber.com, pricewatch.com, and good old froogle.com to find the best prices.

EBAY... I have experience... get cheap stuff off ebay from Buyitnows or newegg and then charge a service price to gain a profit. For example... my friend replaced this guys modem for 50 bucks... he got the modem for 5 bucks including shipping off ebay... so he made 45 dollars.

ALSO... It would be wise not to tell the customer the exact price of the goods you buy... I know it's common sence but some people don't have it :D.

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten eBay?! A very good place. And yeah, you can make some mad money fixing people's computers. Just look at Best Buy's Geek Squad pricing. It's ridiculous (like $150 to install a drive or $80 to install RAM).

yeah i've been looking at newegg...and i was thinking about ebay...im just afraid of getting defective parts or sumthing...but i've never had any problems like that w/ ebay b4 so i might try it...thanx guys

There was just a thread with all the best online store a little back. i ment to save the thread link but never did,lol.

Ebay ... i've seen newegg but since i live in australia, to my knowledge it doesn't ship to there
Ebay has quite good prices, i've seen stuff that are near free as compared to the prices that you buy at the shops, and they all work !
So my best best is definately Ebay
Cheap and easy

Yeah, you just have to be patient. Sometimes it takes a little time to get the best deal, especially if it's a desirable item.

Back
Top Bottom