Well, I got my kitten.

Thelis

Golden Master
I just got my kitten. I was thinking about getting a dog, but I realized that dogs are not meant for apartment living. So here are some pictures of my kitten.

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

Aww she's cute (or he). What did you name it?

P.S. Cat's like mice, keep it away from your computer ^_^

He's named Ghost.

Here are more pics:

This is Ghost at my workstation:
IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

PS Look at my book collection..

AWW cute cat you got there
We used to have a cat . The best thing is they kinda require less looking after than a dog . ours we used to let it out in the morning and it would come back for dinner

Watch out for those sharp claws. Even though they're babies, whew, they have sharp claws. I held one just last week. Very playful, yet they sleep so much. But when they're awake, they'll crawl all over you. I like it when they suck on my thumb. They nibble a little, but it doesn't hurt. I love it when their little paws hold my thumb like it was a bottle.

Train him to use your computer. It will be the first cat to be a PC guru. It's easy to condition kittens because they're so small. Keep a PC by their side all the time and they'll grow attach to them.

Believe it or not, but he already managed to alt-f4 me out of a window and turn the computer off... Plus he stated pawing at that Oxford Statistics book... Smart kitten.

Lol, Alt-F4. One thing about cats is that they're very low maintenance compared to dogs. That's why most apartment complex allow cats, but not dogs. They don't cause mischief (well, except for the scratching part). You might want to get a scratching post or something because once those claws start growing, they'll start to scratch your furniture and such. It's a natural tendency for them to do that as the claws grow out. That's why owners take them to the groomers. But they hardly need to take baths because they're so clean and hardly ever smell, unlike dogs. But I would still give them a nice warm bath a few times a month. They shed like a mother though.

Well, I am not worried about anything like that. The main thing I am worried about is whether he gets enough exercise. I do not want him to go outside seeing as how it is pretty dangerous, so I will probably get one of those cat trees.

Back
Top Bottom