Weird Body Talents

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1ND.G4M3

In Runtime
I was typing a paper for my english class just now, And my fingers kept popping, So im thinking "I wonder... Can anyone else do stuff like that?"

If you dont know what i mean, I can kind of like, Pop every joint in my body lol. Neck, Fingers, All along my back, Wrist, Ankle, Toes, Knees, You get the picture lol

It really creeps people in class, Ill turn and all along my back it will pop and stuff, Ill grab my neck and turn it and it pops, then that little interlocked finger stretch and its really loud lol

Like take my friend, She can put both legs behind her head and stuff, and she says one of her friends can pop both shoulders out of socket and walk around lol I think things like that are cool lol

Its realy cool, Can any of you do something like that?

M1ND.G4M3 said:
I was typing a paper for my english class just now, And my fingers kept popping, So im thinking "I wonder... Can anyone else do stuff like that?"

If you dont know what i mean, I can kind of like, Pop every joint in my body lol. Neck, Fingers, All along my back, Wrist, Ankle, Toes, Knees, You get the picture lol

It really creeps people in class, Ill turn and all along my back it will pop and stuff, Ill grab my neck and turn it and it pops, then that little interlocked finger stretch and its really loud lol

Like take my friend, She can put both legs behind her head and stuff, and she says one of her friends can pop both shoulders out of socket and walk around lol I think things like that are cool lol

Its realy cool, Can any of you do something like that?

Both legs behind her head? :) hahahaha

lol one of my friends can put his legs behind his head too!! hes funny as crap!! he'll get a winter coat and zip it up and fit his entire body in it then walk around chasing ppl. then he'll but both legs behind his head and chase ppl on his but!! lol he can do all kinda awesome stuff.

I wish I was flexible and stuff lol, Only thing I have comin to me is REALLY bad arthritis at an early age XP

You don't get arthritis from cracking your back and whatnot lmao, all it is is popping little pockets of air inside of you.

no you can get arthritus from it...many of my friends parents have cuz of it ... and even some of my friends

HAHAHA, I just thought, man that's a terrible attention span, that's how we gets us some As. Right in the middle of typing a paper, let me stop and make a post about how i can pop all my joints. Good procrastination :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom