Web Hosting

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hey Guys,

Been a while hoope you are all well.

i have found an offer that seems to be "2 good 2 be true" and ive always thought if it seems "2 good 2 be true" it usually is, so i thought id come here for some guidance.

basically i have found a company offering

Unlimited WebSpace,
Unlimited Data Transfer & Bandwidth,
Unlimited Mail Boxes,
Unlimited Online Shops,
Unlimited Autoresponders,
Unlimited Mailing Lists,
Unlimited Email Filters,
Unlimited MySQL Databases,
Unlimited PHP
Unlimited script installs
Unlimited FTP Accounts,
Unlimited Sub Domains.

and all for only £30, not £30 a month, not £30 a year, not £30 every decade £30 1 off payment and this lasts for life?

this doesnt seem right.......... can any1 see a catch ere? coz i cant?

http://betainternet.co.uk/hosting/

http://betainternet.co.uk/hosting/

My advice is to STAY AWAY. Web hosting just doesnt work like that. You cannot have unlimited storage, there is no such thing. And as for the payment... a business just cant operate like that!

I'd stick to a more reputable monthly-based hosting proviced to be honest!

I'm with joe. If you make this payment and they don't have to quick around to wait for next moth then what reason do they have to stay with you? Once the server is full they have no reason not to just leave, they've got your money already. They're commonly known as fly by night hosting companies there are loads of them on eBay. There policies make great reading. Stick with someone reputable it's worth the cost.

sorry to be a pain but any1 care to suggets 1?

basically id like a domain name + hosting package.

realistically its only for basic websites each site totally a max of like 20Mb then a download section of about 1Gb and ive only got 3 sites runing @ the mo so like 40Gb space would be fine .... obviously more wouldnt be turned down.

bandwidth now someone is gonna have to help me here . . . . . .
explain what the use for this is. . . . is it the same as DL speed?

need PHP, My SQL, PHPMyAdmin

I could come up with a quote for you. I run a hosting company. But i'd have to let you know we're moving servers in july and you'll have to be ready to move your site at that point. It's up to you. If you still want a quote let of know, i'll hook you up.

Exactly. Loads of accounts on one server puts unneeded stress on the machine and too many accounts running from their datacenter will mean your sites users wont get onto your site at any great speed. That is if they even have a datacenter to speak of, a one off payment leaves them with no incentive to keep you supported or game around.

Back
Top Bottom