Warrock

MarxSoccer

BSOD
I posted a detailed description of this game on another forum, and was just going to copy it over here to inform you guys, but of course I can't find it.

Anyways, it's pretty close to BF2, it's free. I'm heading to a lan in an hour or so and I'll be playing it ALL night. Download here: http://www.warrock.net/ you need to register to DL.

As I said I'll be playing it all night, refer to the Xfire name thread to hook up with us.. http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=30420

Hasn't someone posted this before??

I could be wrong. But that STUPID update takes forever and the game always dissappears after it is done wit the update :(

i play that game i have a clan and everything there. i pwnt in that game its pretty good.

I might have posted it before, maybe not. I was just going to copy my post from another forum but I think the thread it was in has been deleted. Graphics are pretty decent. I like the rank system, and any good rank system makes the game addicting, always wanting that next rank up :p

I'm in central time, its 4:30 right now, by 5:30 I should be up and running at the lan and playing. People who havent posted in the xfire thread, post and be adding everyone!

Edit: Yeah fierce I love it, maybe I can join your clan or some of us can start a new one :p

Yea; that game doesn't take tooo much skill; you can hold the shoot button and get decent aim. My name is HeavenDevil in it, Xfire is impruv

Impruv said:
Yea; that game doesn't take tooo much skill; you can hold the shoot button and get decent aim. My name is HeavenDevil in it, Xfire is impruv

Not necessailry, it's like any good game. Prone>Crouching>Standing for aim, same as burts compared to full auto

This is my last post until im at the lan, talk to you guys soon!

It's okay. The thing that makes it catchy is the fact that it's free. I can't really say anything about either of them (WarRock & Battlefield 2) until I've played them.

It's a little laggy, they should get that worked out soon, try different servers, and try to keep the games to a smaller amount of people

Back
Top Bottom