War of the worlds movie

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
hey i just saw war of the worlds the movie and did not understand the end i know how ray killed the first one with the grenades but how did all the other just start acting weird???? please help me!!!

SPOILER!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL SPOIL THE END OF THE MOVIE!!!!!

The aliens were killed because they had no immune system against Earth's diseases as humans do. When we get sick, our immune system fights these diseases and forms immunity against them. But, these diseases weakened the aliens and in some cases even killed them. You remember the last alien? They mentioned the birds on him because the exterior shield these aliens had, was no longer activated and the birds could safely sit on him, showing he had weakened by Earth's diseases. Even the common cold could've killed these aliens.. because they had no defense against one thing.. our smallest organisms called 'germs'. :)

I understood it alot better because years ago I read the book, which was exellent. I'd recommend anyone to read the book.. it was truly a great read and explained the ending much better.

I did not think that the movie was that great. It was a good flick but did not live up to the hype.. I did enjoy Fantastic Four however, which I thought to be awesome.

Oh Well...

I still think the first War of the Worlds movie was the better of the two. It stared Gene Barry. I think you can still rent it from BlockBuster.

The aliens body chemistry just could not adapt to the Earth's simplest germs. That just shows that mankind did not die in vain as the movie had quoted. But it was an overall bore in repsonse to a movie of this caliber. YOu would think it would be as exciting as Independence Day, but it is not.

After all, it's a Speilberg movie and all his movies have a unique way of filming which I don't like. They all have a twist at the end. Look at AI. Same way.

My mom really wants to see that movie. Me, myself, I could wait until it's out on DVD. I really would like to see Wedding Crashers :p

Bahawolf said:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL SPOIL THE END OF THE MOVIE!!!!!

The aliens were killed because they had no immune system against Earth's diseases as humans do. When we get sick, our immune system fights these diseases and forms immunity against them. But, these diseases weakened the aliens and in some cases even killed them. You remember the last alien? They mentioned the birds on him because the exterior shield these aliens had, was no longer activated and the birds could safely sit on him, showing he had weakened by Earth's diseases. Even the common cold could've killed these aliens.. because they had no defense against one thing.. our smallest organisms called 'germs'. :)

I understood it alot better because years ago I read the book, which was exellent. I'd recommend anyone to read the book.. it was truly a great read and explained the ending much better.

they have aids basically. i thought that in the end the people die of the cold??

Back
Top Bottom