Wait, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, its so messed up how when u goto computerforums it sets ur homepage to it. I cant belive it makes u goto it like that. And how the users dont have a choice in who the mods are, even though we all chip in so much for the bandwidth hosting. Wtf lindon?

</rant>

Personally i dont have a problem with the new MOD there doing a great job as far as i have noticed
~David Lindon
~Kage
~Slayer
~Lork Kalthorn
~Setishock
~Maurice
~lurkswithin
~135791
~root
~~mr mixx~
~99nasha
Are all great, notice i put Mr lindon in there? Yeah coz hes the
"Drums in a band"(qouted by me) so to say what i mean is, in a great band you need a great drummer to keep the beat going and if you dont have a good beat going or a rhythm then theres a crap band and all falls apart you see..

Didn't Slayer give up his position as a moderator a LONG time ago? He's not even here anymore (didn't have enough time, I believe).

Ok, here's a rant:

Ok guys, this is starting to get really annoying. Every time I come to these forums I find threads about Moderators this, staff that. While I understand everyone has a freedom of speech, I fell some are taking advantage of this privilege. A comment is feedback. Feedback is how you feel about the forums. If you have a concern, great, post about it, or perhaps even better, PM a staff member about it. Please don't post threads about this. Come on, we are all civil human begins, lets start acting like it. We are a community. A community that has a common bond of computers. We all have good and bad times, but no matter what, we are a community of civilized people. We may have trolls and spammers that may cause havoc among the forums, right? We deal with them. If you do not like a member, PM him or her, don't tell us about it, most likely, we do not care. Do not like a staff member? PM the administrator, instead of getting the whole community in with it. Remember, we lives right? If a someone does not respond to a PM, give them time. They have other stuff to do, like taking care of the family, going to work, and such. Some may not have as much free time as others, so consider that a factor. And last, be polite…..I wouldn't want someone coming to my face, screaming THIS CPU IS BETTER., would you. If you have an opinion, state it, but opinions aren't always true. Stop acting like your always right too. I believe this forum have potential, but some are making it harder for us to achieve that potential.

I didn't complain. I was simply asking about a moderator who isn't even here anymore and supposedly relinquished his position a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom