Vote please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got overconfused here, I am having trouble in school from both kids and teachers, my mom wants me to see a psychologist, I want to go to Adult ED then I become a guru, and to cover, neochivers wanted to commit suicide......Do I need some rest from CF?

Hahahahhahahahahaahha this is hilarious, do you need a vacation!? hHAHahahahahah

Let me translate what you said.

I am confused, I have bad grades in school and have enemies because I tend to like different things from them. My mom thinks I need some mental help and I want to go into adult education, then I become a rank higher which doesn't represent anything and some guy that I don't know wants to commite suicide, guys do you think I should get away from CF? Because obviously everything that happened has to do with CF.

Wrong!

I want vacation from both CF an real-life

Here's what you should have said:

I'm confused why neochivers was spamming then banned, I have social problems resulting to close to a burnout b/c kids don't want me and when I need help for something, teachers ignore me, then my mom desires me to see a psychologist because apparantly I am over-reacting to stuff, then I wanted to solv everything by going to Adult Ed. Now, today, I become a Guru, which makes me a little happier, but then neochivers tried to commit suicide, leaving me with a big a$$ headache. I don't even want to see tommorrow to complete the loaded problems I have

LMAO I say you need to leave and never come back XP

Im only joking though lol, Message Boards are like Black Holes, You never really leave, They always suck you back in!

But hey, I dont hink you should take a vacation, Because if you take a vacation then that would mean that i need to take a vacation aswell! lol And I dont wanna!

Someone needs to call the

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE

Go listen to some grindcore, and walk it off

Seti says> Watch what you post or you surely will not like what happens next. I ASSURE YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom