Vista!!!!

That's actually not that bad. The time between XP and Vista has been the longest between two Microsoft OS releases.

It might be out in 2009, but that's really pushing it. I hear that it maybe be a Second Edition to Vista or something like that. It won't be a major OS, but more like an update.

... OH sort of like a... Service Pack?

Vista needs one. A SP1 to get all those little tiny problems out of the way of a great OS.

The first service pack for Vista should come out next year. It has a major kernal upgrade which no service pack has ever done before.

You do know there are hotfixes for Vista, right?

Not exactly like the normal Windows Updates or the Service Packs, but they still fix quite a few problems that Vista has.

Oh yeah man I know about them, but I sort of mean the incompatibility with some graphics drivers..

Yes, always. I like Home Premium better than Business. I'm getting a lot more features seems like with the Home Premium version.

Oh yeah man I know about them, but I sort of mean the incompatibility with some graphics drivers..

Like what? I know it has compatability problems with older video cards, but that's mostly the problem of ATI and nVIDIA as they make the drivers. Microsoft doesn't.

Yes, always. I like Home Premium better than Business. I'm getting a lot more features seems like with the Home Premium version.

Depends what you use it for. Home Premium is great for most users since it has good media and gaming capabilities. Business runs games just fine, but don't expect anything special in the way of media. No Media Center for the Business Edition.

Back
Top Bottom