VisionTek Radeon HD4870X2

Newegg is giving 4 away in a sweepstakes. No duh I signed up. However I'm not creating this thread to celebrate or advocate sweepstakes. I'd like to know, if you were the winner of such a beastly card, what would you do with it? Would you worship it? Maybe sell it? Use it? The card is going for roughly $550.

My honest answer: I would sell it. Why may you say? I owe my dad $300 for this build and I need a car. Plus, I don't game that much. However I'd be pretty tempted to open it up and get some benchmarks. Too bad that would lower the price.

Ohhhhh, man, that would be a hard decision..

If my PSU is beastly enough for a 4870x2, I think I would keep it because it is an amazing card.. But the thing is we are in a tight financial situation, so I would have a difficult moral decision to make.. Actually, more than likely, I would sell it because my current PC meets my needs, and I feel as if I don't need anything more. I'm fine with my current specs (which are in the sig).. My PC runs all the games I play at max settings, so why do I need anything more?

I would sell it simply because I need the money more than I need a better graphics card.

*edit* ^^ Yay for a rant-style post?

you are a good man lol, yeah sell it and get a 9800 gx2 0.o that would be amazing!

i'd sell it. i hate to say that. but im perfectly content with my 8800gts. its all i need. i only play css and some driving games (test drive unlimited, grid, etc). i dont need it. so why not sell it?

Back
Top Bottom