Virginia Tech Killing!

I heard about that today. IIRC, it was something about his girlfriend. I don't stay too in-touch with the news, so don't quote me if I'm wrong. But that whole mess was just ridiculous.

edit: Didn't notice the other thread... Wow, 2 threads on the same subject.

i saw it on the news. shocking stuff.
wait a min. it says "The accused gunman, William Morva, faces capital murder charges". ... A BIT BEFORE THAT IT SAYS HE WAS KILLED EITHER BY SUICIDE OR BY POLICE (oops caps lol)

I think he killed himself, crazy stuff happening all the time. They should have evacuated the school after they discovered 2 dead 2 hours earlier in the dorm.

I think he killed himself, crazy stuff happening all the time. They should have evacuated the school after they discovered 2 dead 2 hours earlier in the dorm.

my thoughts, as well as the other sudents thoughts. I'm sorry, but if 2 people were just found dead in a school (dorm or not) that school shoulda been shutdown and searched. or atleast locked down and have more police presense.

It was weird I was in school and I opened up to my protopage and I saw the news story of a shooting at Virginia Tech with one killed in my Newsvine RSS feed. I looked at the story and it said there was one dead and they had the gunman in custody. I opened up my protopage later in the day and saw the count up to 21 and it kept climbing throughout the day.

yeah i heard 2 had been found dead earlier , i am in the uk so there wasnt that much news coverage on it till he was dead , i only found out 2 where killed earlier this morning

Back
Top Bottom