Very Interesting film..

It says 'steal this film' and then lays down the copyright law that you can't copy the film lol

jeez you want us to rob it or not just tell us.

lol it's about media then riight?

Quick quick put the piratebay on a raft and float it down the river!

Very interesting film, tons of information that I didn't know.

If you think about it. Our entire existence is just one big idea. We just keep thinking of new things then pass them on. Which then get built upon etc.

Well, few things I want to point out.

1: The copyright people punish people who download and share files illegally through legal methods. They punish these people servery to intimidate other who share files illegally.
A word to all file shares and people who don't file share:
The more we share, the less there will be caught. :p

2: If you watch the video then you heard someone say that they declared war with sharing.

3: The way computers are going now, it's IMPOSSIBLE to track EVERY sharing/illegal download people are using. Even a business with ten thousand workers could only catch ten thousand a day at most. How many people are in the world and does the Copyright enforcers have a large workforce?

The video very states one things that I think is completely true:
"In fighting file sharing, the entertainment industry is fighting the fundamental structure of the internet."

The internet was created for us to be able to share anything we want, and in essence, file sharing is the internet.

That quote I believe is amazing though.

Well, few things I want to point out.

1: The copyright people punish people who download and share files illegally through legal methods. They punish these people servery to intimidate other who share files illegally.
A word to all file shares and people who don't file share:
The more we share, the less there will be caught. :p

2: If you watch the video then you heard someone say that they declared war with sharing.

3: The way computers are going now, it's IMPOSSIBLE to track EVERY sharing/illegal download people are using. Even a business with ten thousand workers could only catch ten thousand a day at most. How many people are in the world and does the Copyright enforcers have a large workforce?

The video very states one things that I think is completely true:
"In fighting file sharing, the entertainment industry is fighting the fundamental structure of the internet."

The internet was created for us to be able to share anything we want, and in essence, file sharing is the internet.

That quote I believe is amazing though.

I totally agree there!

Back
Top Bottom