UPS question

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
not sure where to put it, so imma put it here.
so i bought something from newegg about 3-4 days ago, and ups is going to ship it to my house tomorrow, and not today since its a sunday. so i was wondering if anybody is able to drive to the place it was shipped to and pick it up so we dont have to wait till tomorrow.
thanks in advance

no, the only people that work for ups on sunday's are the truck drivers, nobody will be in the offices

hmm, i see, thanks.
but im wondering if we are able to do it on Mon-Fri?

I don't think so because its probably in a warehouse, or on a truck waiting to be delivered on Monday, or Tuesday in this case since tomorrow is Presidents Day or something like that.

You won't be able to get in on Sunday....Just wait till tomorrow and when it gets delivered

The only way you can pick it up at the warehouse is if they leave a note on your door, or you make prior arrangements with them. Picking anything up form them on a Sunday is not possible.

The only way you can pick it up at the warehouse is if they leave a note on your door, or you make prior arrangements with them. Picking anything up form them on a Sunday is not possible.

no, they will leave a note on your door letting you know that they came and you can g to the post office to get it not the ware house.

We've gotten one stating that we could pick up the package directly at the UPS shipping warehouse. But then, that was before they had the UPS stores so it may have changed.

yea it prob changed cause they will let you know and you go to the post office and pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom