up to the second world statistics site

mikee

Fully Optimized
I found this site and was shocked to see how fast it is updated with everything from world population to energy produced this year
I don't know if it is entirely accurate but here it is.

http://www.worldometers.info/

yeah very interesting i wouldnt say its acurate they probably go on previous statisctics like maybe every 0.66 seconds someone is born so therefore the counter is set to +1 every 0.66 seconds.

(those numbers are random i didnt do n e research its jus an example)

It just an average time based on statistics of previous months or years. It's not totally accurate, but it give you a look at on average what would happen in just a short time. They can't get info about a person that dies every moment and update it on the site at that moment... Although it is still interesting.

theres one thing i think is outdated, the cumulative hours waiting for webpages to load this year,

thats nearly 11 billion with a current population of 6 billion id say only 2 billion own a computer so thats nearly 6 hours for each person,

so lets quickly do it.

6 hours * 60 = 360 miniutes * 60 = 21,600 seconds.

so far there has been roughly 71 days into the year so far, thats 21,600 / 71 = 304 seconds a day or 5 miniutes a day im not sure i break the miniute mark each day

It's not like its actually loading every second from a "source" of information this all comes from. They don't have sensors in the atmosphere...

They are taking the natural rate of increase, and calculating that with the average and what there is already and just flashing cool numbers in front of you so it seems so. It's nothing all that special... But cool, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom