Ummm...What the hell? Where have all these people come from!!!

Yeah i found this place via google. Man thats a lot of people, you shouldve took a screen shot if it..Ohh well

It's the Google bots ... definately, atleast it's the only VIABLE explanation. There couldn't be so many real people at that exact moment.

Thats what I was thinking.. But damn.. Why so many bots. It doesnt make sense.. And yes there can be. Why isnt it logical? I think its logical, but unexplainable.. And kinda mysterious..

Well welcome to all new visitors and members anyway :)
although its always nice to be small and good isnt it?
seems to lose a bit of an edge when your one of many, rather
than one of a few.
woz

I hope we grow.. just not to terribley much where we need like 30 mods. Because we have like 7000 people on at any given moment..

Doesn't the user counter only record people who are registered and logged in?

I have been getting some reported posts through computerforums.org lately, in addition to the normal path, & I'm sure Google was mentioned in them.
Have any other mods had the same experience?, the ".org" ones arrive on my OE, 8 - 10 hours after the first, normal routed ones, but the "sent" time/date is shown exactly the same as the original, hours earlier.
David, this probably explains the "weird", as I put it, messages I told you about, can they be stopped in any way?

PS; I found CF by Google too.

Back
Top Bottom