Uk31337

^Mike^ said:
BTW there is no St. Andrews in North Korea I am aware of. UK i thought was from St. Andrews Scottland.

That's it, he's from Scotland: Edinburgh...or so he claims. I found a little more info; don't know if this has to do with anything with UK31337 or not...

http://www.pctechtalk.com/forums/member.php?userid=35052

EDIT:
lhuser said:
Bad news kids. It seems that UK31337 was owned by a hacker. The IP I got from the last post does not match his original ISP of this morning. It's not UK31337, but a little fuck3r.

Alright, good to know he wasn't going against CF or anything. Bad to know a hacker stole his account.

I'm now searching for a match. Here's what I think:

An old banned user with a new ISP has hacked them...but why hack Renegade?
Renegade and UK31337 got a new ISP and turned against (Like that would happen :p)
Someone active in the forum is actually controlling them...don't hide...I'll find you and kick you out.

lhuser said:
I'm now searching for a match. Here's what I think:

An old banned user with a new ISP has hacked them...but why hack Renegade?
Renegade and UK31337 got a new ISP and turned against (Like that would happen :p)
Someone active in the forum is actually controlling them...don't hide...I'll find you and kick you out.
haha, me want ip of hacker :p

Well, I don't think giving IPs to anyone is a great idea, but if you want, and that would help, anyone know if DSL-PIPEX.COM rings a bell.

Yeah, it's in the UK. One old user with the ISP says that the location is in the UK.

And to have help, it's going to be hard to find a UKer from here awake at that time. It's 2:34AM there.

Back
Top Bottom