UK members. The stig's identity has just been revealed

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Monumental spoiler tags needed here. The stig walked in after setting a record lap time of 1:10 seconds in a new Ferrari and clarkson noticed the door open. When he saw it was the stig he mentioned that stiggy had told him he was going to reveal his identity in the seasons first new episode. May and Hammond denied that was the case but they were wrong. Stig sat down and lifted off his helmet.
Michael Schumacher.
Honest to God.
He gave an interview, bound to be all over the internet soon enough.

How d'you like them apples?

It's a publicity stunt, Schumacher is just promoting Ferrari, which he is sponsored by. Trust me, it's not Schumacher.

Another twist in the tale. A video of schumacher driving a shockingly bad lap in the old liana followed by clarkson saying maybe schumacher isn't the stig at all. On that bomb shell, good night

Was trying to get some heated discussion and people crying and such. But no joy.

i don't really care who the stig is all i know is he's raced the cars to the limits and he's kinda funny i also love hearing the quotes from clarkson and co, some say he only uses his left foot to brake, some also say that he's a member of the bnp, all i know is he's called the stig.

Back
Top Bottom