ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

yea so me n my friends went to the park today and we went on the train tracks with some fireworks and were shooting roman candles in the air, and then a train passed by and the conductor thought we were shooting them at the train so they called the cops and then the cops came and wrote our info down n shit but he said that he would just give us a warning. he just told us that we shouldnt play on there cuz its dangerous and that we are underage so we shouldnt have been playing with fireworks. he said he might call our parents. do u guys think he will call them?

Hahahahahaha! Thats funny and stupid at the same time. I don't think the "po po" will be calling your parents, I got caught breaking into my mom's old car, it was just sitting in the yard and I wanted to try it. They asked for my personal information, so I gave them my own phone number rather then my mothers. I never heard from the officer again. Besides, I doubt you will get into that much trouble by your parents, you were just being a stupid adolescent, unless they are strict, but you obviously shouldn't do that again.

Back
Top Bottom