ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

Why dont you do them in your yard? They are just roman candles. Do your parents not like them or something? Mine dont care, except teh time I threw firecrackers out in the middle of the yard, while my mom was gardening, it scared teh crap out of her, but they were no where near, and firecrackers cant do much anyway, lol.

naughty naughty lol. its a pretty stupid thing to do but us youngsters do stupid things, so as long as you were kind of being responsible then i guess its ok :p
they wont phone up your parents anyway

It's the law in the UK that if you are 18, and they stopped you asking for personal information, they have to tell your parents or guardians.

Why didn't you run when you saw cops coming...
Speaking of cops, the other night we were going a bit fast in my neighborhood, and we blew by these 2 cops sitting on some side street. It was kinda crucial that we didn't get caught for a good reason, so we turned two corners, shut off the car and hid. They went right by our car, it was hella scary.

Why dont you do them in your yard? They are just roman candles. Do your parents not like them or something? Mine dont care, except teh time I threw firecrackers out in the middle of the yard, while my mom was gardening, it scared teh crap out of her, but they were no where near, and firecrackers cant do much anyway, lol.

well because in canada, people think its illegal to shoot fireworks outside of victoria day and canada day, so they call the cops most the time when u shoot them in a public area... :( these fireworks were leftovers from victoria day

naughty naughty lol. its a pretty stupid thing to do but us youngsters do stupid things, so as long as you were kind of being responsible then i guess its ok :p
they wont phone up your parents anyway
Can you explain the responsible part there??? Playing on tracks is far from that.

as long as they wernt doing drugs, tying someone down, or stuff like that then as long as they were looking around and constantly paying attention then it could be worse. i mean if they were properly messing about and not paying any attention then thats bad. although i wouldnt really recommend doing this to anyone

Back
Top Bottom