ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
yea so me n my friends went to the park today and we went on the train tracks with some fireworks and were shooting roman candles in the air, and then a train passed by and the conductor thought we were shooting them at the train so they called the cops and then the cops came and wrote our info down n shit but he said that he would just give us a warning. he just told us that we shouldnt play on there cuz its dangerous and that we are underage so we shouldnt have been playing with fireworks. he said he might call our parents. do u guys think he will call them?

From what I have seen when cops say they might call, they wont. It's simply a scare tactic.

yea so me n my friends went to the park today and we went on the train tracks with some fireworks and were shooting roman candles in the air, and then a train passed by and the conductor thought we were shooting them at the train so they called the cops and then the cops came and wrote our info down n shit but he said that he would just give us a warning. he just told us that we shouldnt play on there cuz its dangerous and that we are underage so we shouldnt have been playing with fireworks. he said he might call our parents. do u guys think he will call them?
I hope so, you are truly an idiot! Its bad enough that your on the tracks, and on top of that your setting off fireworks! Do you know how many people die on there??? I would hate to see you become another number.

Back
Top Bottom