Ugh School Dressup Day

karling07

Daemon Poster
I need an idea for what to wear for our school's "Hollywood Day". This is our fun week or something and every day is a dressup. So tomorrow is Hollywood themed. If anyone has any good ideas on an easy costume, or an actor that always wear pajamas, please let me know :D

Dress up like Jack Nicholson..............he always looks like he just rolled out of bed! :cool:

**Jack Nicholson Speaks**

jacknicholson1b.jpg

Doesn't michael jackson wear pajamas a lot??? Dress up as someone from Star Wars, not that I like it but it is a movie where a lot of people dress up as those characters.

Ok, Wear a Tux, And say you look like (person you vaguely resemble)

Or If your a girl, Wear a dress and say you look like (person you vaguely resemble)

It'll work, Trust meh =D

its homecoming week(im on court :cool:) ...Anyways we have a dress up day the whole week. Tommorow is i dont know, like wear nice cloths...SOOOOO...i went to the second hand store, and bought myself the ugliest suite ive ever seen...Cost me $7.00....Oh yes...it WILL be fun...lol

burton_o6 said:
its homecoming week(im on court :cool:) ...Anyways we have a dress up day the whole week. Tommorow is i dont know, like wear nice cloths...SOOOOO...i went to the second hand store, and bought myself the ugliest suite ive ever seen...Cost me $7.00....Oh yes...it WILL be fun...lol

Thats what I did for homecoming. I got a sweet old brown suit from a second hand store for $3.50, you cant beat that.

I got a awsome pimp suit jacket for $1!
It's purple, slightly fuzzy, and I'm scared to get it under a blacklight!

Back
Top Bottom