Ugh...post reformat time...

As some of you may know, I got virtually harassed by a Trojan known as "svchosts". I got it from Windows Live Messenger. So beware! Unfortunately, I had to reformat my computer. With my old one it took about 2 hours, so I wasn't really looking forward to reformatting this one. Well, it only took me 30 minutes. Plus I was playing Ratchet & Clank Future - Tools of Destruction (PS3). Well, now I am wasting about 2 hours of my life getting all these programs and Windows updates for the computer. So if you would like to help, please enlighten me by telling some funny jokes. Thanks.

Ok. I have something called Orkut. Now I'm not exactly sure if I got it when I clicked on the e-mail pop-up from Windows Live or the e-mail from Orkut. I googled the Trojan and it said that you get it from the e-mail pop-up.

That's what you get for reading your e-mails. I don't even have Windows Live on the computer anymore. Screw that. I was going to use Windows Messenger but then I decided not to. I just have AIM.

Back
Top Bottom