Ugh, im done with Karate

Half Evil

Golden Master
Pretty much my grades arn't up to par. So im just kinda like screw this, he isnt going to make me go down a rank.

Because once report cards come out you have 30 days to bring up your grades. If you fail to so, he takes your belt and makes you go down a rank.

Mind you, this only applies to black belts. Anyone else can get low grades and noones cares. But when your a black belt your withheld to higher standards.

And I have a "friend" in the lower ranking class and we have big problems when we are around each other; and I wasnt going to pay for a month where I couldnt actually train my techniques.

So im out for who knows how long.

well if hes not making you go down a rank you have nothing to lose other than better grades. Just make sure prepare for school stuff better now that you don't have to go to Karate.

Hes not making me go down a rank because I quit for the time being.

Ya im working on grades.. Because I want insurance so I can drive more then anything.

Yeah, pretty annoying how insurance companies care more about your grades than your actual driving skills. :rolleyes:

alvino said:
Yeah, pretty annoying how insurance companies care more about your grades than your actual driving skills. :rolleyes:

they do? Is this just a policy in the states?

Well, in the states, if you get a 3.0 you get 25% taken off your insruance bill.

And my dad is paying for insurance, and he wont let me drive if I dont have the 3.0gpa. Just beause its so damn expensive.

hmm that's actually a neat idea. It's a little bit of an incentive for teens to do good in highschool.

Ð88 said:
hmm that's actually a neat idea. It's a little bit of an incentive for teens to do good in highschool.

Yeah, it is. The only thing is that I'd like to see them place more priority in giving good drivers discounts. I've seen 4.0 students (my school is filled with 'em) drive like shit and I've seen some 2.0 or under students drive like a professional.

Back
Top Bottom