ugh......i got one hell of a project this weekend

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
if u dident know, ive had my laptop taken away for like 5 weeks cause of one D in english class (long story)
and i just got it back a few days ago.

so one of my Project Reality friends (a BF2 mod) wants me to join a game with him, so i dog for my CD, pop it in, and start to join.

and i get a shader error....ugh
so i do a fresh install of both BF2 and PR (took a few hours), and patched it all up, but when i went to join, it sayed i never patched the game

WTF!

so by this time im pretty frusurated. i redo a install of both, and the same thing happens, so i look into the director, and the hole file is a mess with missing icons, and such. not only that, but same with BF1942, 2142, and vietnam, and all my mods

:(

so i decided, and i just finished deleting everything to do with Battlfield, and ima start from scratch 2moro (all the games combined is like 20gb)

i really, really hope this works. otherwise, a huge waste of time is instore for me

when i loaded up BF:Apocolyps, it said i was missing staticmesh shader or something like that

its all gone ne way, too late :(

290saqu.jpg

yer that problem is easy to fix...
when you install it next time if you get that message ill help you fix it

ya man, thats what i hate about bf2, i love PR too but bf2 seems to have so many glitches, like if i dont play it for a few weeks then it wont work and i have to reinstall, just so many things that go wrong with that game, but once it's up and runnin its awesome :) do you have xfire?? we could play PR sometime

i have xfire, and once i get the whole thing up, ill PM ya

i got the v1 BF2 set up and running, gona install the 1.3 patch, then 1.4, then PR

sweet, i should be on decently late tonight i dont have to be at work till 10 tomorrow, so just pm me when you get 'er all done :)

hey , do you wanna play with me to. i could give you a few really good servers.

there free for me :). and they are no lag, really good

hell ya, all 3 of us could be in a squad along with defcon's friend, sounds good, whats your xfire? mine is bullzi88

Back
Top Bottom