ttht

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellowsnowman said:
ZEN is much more smarter and busy than to waste his time spamming on a forum.

You're probably right actually. AMD ZEN was a bit stuck up but i doubt he would make a topic called "thht" i think he was above that. probably some noob who got banned for spamming...

He always does that to me on aim. I say one thing and he starts cursing at me and blocks me for a minute and unblcoks me ....its funny

I know, I find it quite hilarious as well.. It's like he doesn't know how to block people permemantly? I'm not sure. But he can't talk without dissing people either.

rakedog said:
(on AIM)

giancarlo440: you again should fuck yourself

Lol. Giancarlo, you're such a little child. I'm sorry, but if you can't talk like a man, and not diss everyone just because you're mad at them, that's just weak. I haven't called you a single name in the past month or so, but you have called me pretty much everything. That's weak.

I'm mad at Furgy. You are the little child and you are acting like one by posting AIM messages. You are pretty weak. In just about everything. I don't like you and I don't like your presence. I think you are a negative, bad person.

I have been at computers for a very long time. I'm not going to be minimized by some people who probably were in diapers when I was using my first computer.

He loves us too much..hes always negative

And for the record since you like to say people say things about your sexuality, this was by no means a stab at you being gay

rakedog said:
I know, I find it quite hilarious as well.. It's like he doesn't know how to block people permemantly? I'm not sure. But he can't talk without dissing people either.

Well you are blocked for good. and next time grow up.. don't post AIM conversations.

jack22 said:
He loves us too much..hes always negative

And for the record since you like to say people say things about your sexuality, this was by no means a stab at you being gay

Again you are negative.

Oh great.. why the hell are you bringing up my sexuality? OMG.. I didn't mention it once! WHY?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom