Transformers

Jenox

BSOD
Looks fairly good. Definetly want to see it. I hate how everyone is comparing a poll between Spiderman 3 and Transformers. Spiderman sucks IMHO. Never liked the movies that much, to much lovy dovy crap not enough action.

So, what do you guys think of the movie? I personally think it might give 300 a run for its money in terms of awards come the end of the year. =D

Im looking forward to this movie i used to watch it when i was a kid, ive just started watching them again now some 20 years on so i guess we never rearly leave our childhood aye!!!

I know I never do. I used to have an Optimus Prime, he was teh shizz as an action figure. yup yup.

I used to collect the comic every week and sit glued to the cartoon whenever it was on, i still remember the film they made about the living planet or something , funny i found a website by chance a week or two ago that lets you watch tv, films etc., i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw transformers pop up, so here we are talking about it now , i still enjoy it now at 35 i must be sad :D

lol well things you like always stick with you, no matter the age. As gay as it sounds, I still like the Poke'Mon thing. It was a fad when I was like 7, trends stick with you no matter what age. :D

Pokemon games were actually pretty good. Anyways, Transformers looks good and I think I'll see TNMT as well just for kicks.

The Spiderman movies aren't that bad. Just because it has some romance in it doesn't mean it sucks. Personally I think he has the right balance of action and romance etc.

I can't wait for Transformers though. The CG looks so sick. :D

Back
Top Bottom