Trance

I like trance but I'm not familiar with the artists...just like listening to it. Is Chicane's music counted as trance?

I LOOOOVEEEE trance music. It is soooo cool. I love to dance to it... Gigi D'Agostino is a famous italian trance artist... :) Check him out.

Aw yeah, Gotts to get up on the Trance scene...I like listening to Europian trance.I love listening to it when i'm crusing the freeway.

Yeah.. just careful a lot of the trance scene is a big part of the gay club scene.. heheh... not that I mind. :)

Lol... Well it don't exactly hit up any clubs, I only like listening to some up beat Musac. 8)

* Oh, and welcome back mon...:p *

Giancarlo said:
Yeah.. just careful a lot of the trance scene is a big part of the gay club scene.. heheh... not that I mind. :)

Really? I did'nt know that...hehehe I'm not so sure here in the Philippines though..alot of girls are into the trance/house music here though. Not that I mind hehehe

MatW said:
Really? I did'nt know that...hehehe I'm not so sure here in the Philippines though..alot of girls are into the trance/house music here though. Not that I mind hehehe

Well I guess that may only be in the US and Europe moreso.. trance is a huge thing for gay guys (including myself)...

What's gay about clubs?

Gigi is good. Acosta is one of my favorite artists.

Back
Top Bottom