Trackmania Nations

Kage

Golden Master
I don't believe I haven't tried TrackMania Nations before! I downloaded last night the free version of Track Mania Nations Forever

Its amazing, haha.

Plus, I have red/blue anaglyph 3D glasses, and even though I can now see red and blue in normal viewing for the time being, the effect is awesome! More games should have it :D

I'm enjoying it!
Plus, theres tonnes of community downloads, etc that I haven't even tried yet.

i've been playing it for awhile now, its a pretty good game...graphics are pretty good, and the levels/maps are crazy too. Good game :)

it wasnt THAT good. it keeps you occupied for about an hour.

its just a simulation.
the most fun you will get from this game is picking wat nation you want your racer to be. the online isnt exactly exciting. its a game best for passing time when you dont have internet.

I was just amazed by the 3D feature using anaglyph red/blue glasses. That made it amazing, but without the 3D, I can see I wouldn't have enjoyed playing it so much.

Hmm... I wonder why its not working for you. Have you tried modifying the settings if you can get that far?

Also, it seems I need an Internet connection to actually play the game, for it freezes on start without the firewall accepting it

Back
Top Bottom