Tint on my car:

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I just had it stripped from the old 15%.

This is it at night.

l_de271cec9686e08fca3c6246788555f3.jpg

I'm thinking about wrapping the door windows in 5% and the back in either 5% or 15%.

Thats where I am cautious because some cops will pull you over for the 5% or w/e on the back because they cant see what you are doing from behind if they pulled you over.

Right now it is completely NAKED and looks funny :p

5%
tirepics037.jpg

15%
car.jpg

Sooo, what do you think?

Dude it's like a freaking batmobile. So dark. I'm sure you could stalk somebody out in the country at night easily. They wouldn't see that car even if they wanted to.

Lol, yeahhhh.... wait till I get the 5% maybe and blackout the headlights and rear lights ;)

infiniti_g35_blackout_headlights.jpg

Wait, so is the 5% like it allows 5% light? Because it's darker than the 15%.

Correct.

And in my state, 5% is illegal. But it looks so nice, and almost noooo cop will pull you over for it. You can't even tell the diferrence between 20% and 5% at night anyways, and at day you can crack your windows and let in the light if you see a cop.

just to be on the safe side i'd get the legal %, when i get my car im going to just get 30%, its dark enough haha

Yeah that pic of 15% doesn't look like 15... gotta be at least 20, or the windows are down, or something.

The cops will totally bust you for dark headlights and tail lights because it cuts down on visibility. Plus you won't be able to see far ahead at night. You can get away with a little on the back, but I wouldn't touch the front.

It's pretty much impossible to back up at night with 5% just so you know.

Back
Top Bottom