Timeouts

Kage

Golden Master
I'm really getting sick of all the timeouts, and I'm sure you'll all agree.

I had one earlier for a couple of hours, and I had one yesterday too.

This site is no longer reliable...

What is happening?

Yeah its starting to piss me off.
I don't mean to put Dave down in any sorta way but is there anyway to fix this??

I thought he changed servers to manage the problem.

But at the moment, I'm getting more timeouts, and less of those weird webpage timeout things when posting.

This is ridiculous. This site is the slowest, most unstable site I've ever visited. It's been months since we've had these problems, yet they're still here. Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture? Something has to be done, and soon.

Well, I started noticing right when I joined, which was in March of this year. It only seems to have gone downhill. I love this forum, and I will stick with it, but I cannot pretend that I am not getting annoyed that there is almost a 50-50 chance that when I log on, there will be a DBE or a whitescreen.

I'm gonna have to agree with troy. Every fix seems to be very temporary, and the errors come right back. The way I see it, nothing has been resolved in the long run.

Yeah, it's just stupid. I thought David said he was getting it fixed. It makes the site crap when you get these timeouts and DB errors.

This is ridiculous. This site is the slowest, most unstable site I've ever visited. It's been months since we've had these problems, yet they're still here. Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture? Something has to be done, and soon.

Dude i am right behind you .Honestly david something needs to be done .And something drastic no matter what .Even if it means the whole site is down for a few days whilst important maintenance is carried out .I would much rather have a few days off and have no database errors after than keep having database errors .Either that or if you cant fix the problem yourself have someone take a look into it for you . We wont think any less if someone else fixes it . All we want is the database errors fixed before the site dies .

David i hope you dont take this the wrong way because we are all behind you and want you to do something to save the site .Although i don't expect a drastic overnight improvement something defiantly needs to be done when we have a database errors thread that is only a few weeks old with over 200 replies

Back
Top Bottom