Thread for questions

Here's one for I guess David and all you guys...
How exactly do the ads work? Do you get money for hits or just upfront payment? Does anyone here even click them?

Ahyoka said:
if coffee comes from a bean does that make it a vegtable?
coffe beans are basicly unedible therefore a coffe bean is probally not classified as a vegatable

when i was like 10 my friend dared me to eat a coffee bean...darn near threw up dont try it it is GROSS tastes nothing like coffee made a buck tho(wasnt worth it)

Ahyoka said:
If coffee comes from a bean does that make it a vegetable?
The coffee "bean" is actually a seed, up to 60 of which are contained in a "pod", which is the fruit of the cacao tree, which answers your question, I think.

Oh, & a somewhat belated welcome to Computer Forums!
wink.gif

coffee beans don't taste that bad. much like chocolate coated coffee beans without the coffee. I quite like eating them...

google ads that are on this site work on a per click basis, not a per display basis, some of the other agencies work on a per display basis, which is better, but then they work on a unique display basis, whilst I thikn google doesn't have to have unique click throughs.

and the egg came first.
the reason is that a chicken has to hatch from an egg, although any number of (egg laying) animals could have cross bread to produce the first egg, but without an egg there could be no chicken.

root said:
and the egg came first.
the reason is that a chicken has to hatch from an egg, although any number of (egg laying) animals could have cross bread to produce the first egg, but without an egg there could be no chicken.

or if you are one of those religious freaks you can claim that the chicken came 1st because God created all animals. So he created chicken too, not an egg, but a chicken.

Well, if adam and eve was true I'm afraid we'd all be disformed or something! Like in bred?

neodude112320 said:
Do astronauts fight over the windows seat??
LMAO! Windows seats! Oh man, that did make me laugh!

Actually, I think their seats are assigned. Ther'es the pilots and the two people at the back.

mammikoura said:
or if you are one of those religious freaks you can claim that the chicken came 1st because God created all animals. So he created chicken too, not an egg, but a chicken.
yes, but i'm not! so the egg came first.

Steff said:
Well, if adam and eve was true I'm afraid we'd all be disformed or something! Like in bred?
it's said that everyone in the world is no more than a few hundred biological ties away from each other anyway, this is from a time when the population lived in small tribes that expanded outwards. it's a fact of population expansion that eventually all relationships will be incestuous due to family ties from the very distant past.

How about this!, scientists can now trace DNA back many thousands of years now, & all humans today, without exception, originated in Africa, [Ethiopia] according to Nature.com, a near-complete adult skull, & a child's skull have been dated to about 160,000 years, long before the Neanderthals vanished from Eurasia.

Back
Top Bottom