The thread of no meaning..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, so we all have those little questions that we really want to ask, but the questions are that small, you simply cannot start a thread about it..well, here is your chance to ask those little questions..any subject at all..

Please use the quote feature to answer questions, or it will get confusing..

Here's mine..how do the "Do not walk on the grass" signs, get on the grass in the first place? Haha, no, that's a silly one..but you get the idea..

Umm..

Does anyone know what Dynamat is? Well if you do, do you know if it is reuseable?

ArrizX said:
Umm..

Does anyone know what Dynamat is? Well if you do, do you know if it is reuseable?

It's a sound insulation material..used in cars mostly..it can be re-used, but alot is cut to size..

I know what it is, but can you like stick it and restick it? Because I may get another sub in my car. And when/if that happens, I will have so badd rattle. So I may also scrap my car soon. I want to know that if I sink 100+ $$$ into this stuff that I can take it out and reuse it in a different car.

There are also other types of mat like this, I just forget the names, lol

Whats with all the alienware adds lol, its like those are the only ones we have now, but Im not complaining, computer place, computer adds.

joxley1990 said:
Ok, so we all have those little questions that we really want to ask, but the questions are that small, you simply cannot start a thread about it..well, here is your chance to ask those little questions..any subject at all..

Please use the quote feature to answer questions, or it will get confusing..

Here's mine..how do the "Do not walk on the grass" signs, get on the grass in the first place? Haha, no, that's a silly one..but you get the idea..
I never even thought about those Do Not Walk on Grass signs before this =P

G35x said:
Whats with all the alienware adds lol, its like those are the only ones we have now, but Im not complaining, computer place, computer adds.

i get those and the uncle sam one thats like "I Want You To Take This Survery" lmao

If a tree falls in the forest and noone is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

I had a few others but can't remember them at the moment......lol

Back
Top Bottom