For those that think D-Link can never be stable, look.

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
96 days uptime so far. And yes it's a D-Link. Post your other impressive uptimes.

biguptimeco7.jpg

Our DI-604 never went down. My Encore and my old, but powerful 16-port switch never let me down either. Got to love Encore and Synaptics!

Oh, I love d-link routers. Just as reliable (imo) as Linksys, but with a better web layout. My DI-624 is going on three years old and it still purrs.

I've only dealt with a D-Link PCI wireless adapter, never a router. The PCi adapter I have gets a Very Good connection in a place a Linksys would get Excellent. I'm not thoroughly impressed with D-Link over Linksys. Just got the D-Link for $10 so might as well save the money instead of getting the Linksys.

I've only dealt with a D-Link PCI wireless adapter, never a router. The PCi adapter I have gets a Very Good connection in a place a Linksys would get Excellent. I'm not thoroughly impressed with D-Link over Linksys. Just got the D-Link for $10 so might as well save the money instead of getting the Linksys.

I am there with you, I've used both d-link and linksys pci adapters andto this day, the Dlink still causes driver related blue-screens. They have had a year at least to fix it...

On the other hand, no a single problem with the router, and it looks nice too.

Back
Top Bottom