Thinking of a new car..

First look at it and it looks similar to a Toyota Yaris. Looks like a pretty decent car. We don't have that in the US. I would get either a Mazda 3 or 6 sedan if I got a Mazda.

its the insurance costs which im thinking of here.. the car is offered with a years free insurance, and it works out at £20 a month more to buy a brand new car rather than insure the one ive got at the moment.. which i figure i will save in the long run on reliability etc..

The year of free insurance sounds like a great deal...We don't have that particular car here in the states but the specs are pretty good. Gets SICK gas mileage which is always a plus...I'm more of a big engine import tuner car guy myself but if i was looking for a good reliable everyday car that is a great option not to mention the world car of the year for 2008...Great price as well... Here in the US you will never find a car that comes with a free years insurance is that something that happens a lot over there or is it something special with that car?

The year of free insurance sounds like a great deal...We don't have that particular car here in the states but the specs are pretty good. Gets SICK gas mileage which is always a plus...I'm more of a big engine import tuner car guy myself but if i was looking for a good reliable everyday car that is a great option not to mention the world car of the year for 2008...Great price as well... Here in the US you will never find a car that comes with a free years insurance is that something that happens a lot over there or is it something special with that car?

the years free insurance is a pretty common offer on brand new cars over here.. its a way for young drivers to be able to buy the car, insurance premiums for young drivers over here are extortionate, over the last year i paid £1300/$2600 for a years insurance on a 1.9 diesel..which is pretty pricey.. so i like the idea of a brand new car for pretty much the same monthly payment i would be making anyway

hmmmm its ok apart from the fact its a mazda.

dont you like the look of the VW scirrocco or however you spell it.

toyota yaris is cool. renault megane?

nah dont really like the scirroco or whatever it is, and it doesnt come with the free insurance.. i dont think theres too many out there with that offer at the moment, what dont you like about mazdas?

Back
Top Bottom