Theory Test Program

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys as some of you know i recently took my theory test and passed although i noticed there wasnt many/any free theory test programs,

that got me thinking so i started about 2 hours ago to design a theory test program to help people pass,

as i said ive only been doing it like 2 hours so i only have 4 q's complete but id like to check the progress and before i do several hundred q's all wrong if im doing something wrong in 4 q's its alot easier to fix.

so my first beta release of mock theory test.

http://78.86.142.4/Theory.zip

this was done in vb2005 so it will need .net framework

any comments are apreciated,

obviously there are lots of things missing like a menu bat tray icon help buttons and stuff this is jus a baseline

jus noticed q3 is wrong lol got code wrong so 3rd answer down will give u point

it all works but something to consider is that you dont know what questions you got right and which ones you got wrong. at the end when you collect your results it could mayeb have an option to see which ones were wrong so that you could learn from your mistakes. i take it this is the UK theory test then?

yh uk theory test, i did have that planned actually but thanks for taking to time to help me out.

Good luck with it :)

I for one bought 'Driving Test Success (All Tests) by Focus. Got me all 50 questions right, so it can't be that bad :p Also helps with the practical.

There doesn't seem to be many around though, your right.

I ran your program.

It's good so far... The windows are possibly a bit big though and they move about.

I ran your program.

It's good so far... The windows are possibly a bit big though and they move about.

the windows size for me is slightly too big and yes they do start at diff positions at mo and again thanks for these points they will be fixed and udated in. 1.0.0.1 lol

Back
Top Bottom