test week?

mammikoura

Golden Master
Do u have these test weeks at school? In here our school year is divided into 5 parts. And after every part we have this test week. It's 1 test per day and then 1h of school. (the same class that the next days test is) There is usually like 1-2 days when ppl don't have any test because to have 1 test every day u would need to have 7 different classes. And one class is 5h/week.

I like the system very much. Actually I think it's awesome! :D An average school day for me (normally) is like 8-14. Now that it's test week I go to school usually at 9. Then I do the test, takes 1-2 hours. Then I go home, and then I go back to school for that 1h, which is 12.15-13.00
So the total is about 3h of school per day.

So do u have stuff like this?

The last three days of te third week of December (20-23) are test days. I get to go on 21 and 22 of December. Math and crap like that.

Nope, well I kinda have test weeks but i only have 2. At the end of each semester for exams.

At my old school, we had it split into three terms, winter term from sept-dec, no exams. jan-april, spring term, mock exams. april - july, summer term, main exams.

that was our system, sometimes for the proper GCSE and A level exams there were some in the winter term...

We have "Final Exam Week" starting on the the 5th of December. Then we are done for the quarter. School starts up again Jan. 3rd 2006. Once again, another year flies by.

YEah we have semester exams. last week before christmas break. HTey are half days, but you spend yuor time off studying.

maroondude14 said:
HTey are half days, but you spend yuor time off studying.

Yeah that's whats supposed to be happening. But I'm not really into studying on my free time. :D

Back
Top Bottom