Terrorists could use Internet to launch Nuclear Attack

the only computer savvy people that have something against the us are the north koreans right?

I would hope that no one would, but that is not very realistic. And ya I am pretty sure only NK are the ones who would use this against us.

the only computer savvy people that have something against the us are the north koreans right?
yes, of course, cause all other countries can do is write badly formed emails trying to extort money?

and you don't have to be a tech savy nation to be able to hire tech savy people.

I question whether this is accurate though. I'd have thought there would be free space between any computer that would control something of this importance, and the rest of the world.

Commenting with out really know anything.

All the nuclear weapons are on closed circuit systems. I.e., you'd have to physically be there. Also, don't they have to get the launch codes from the President?

Oh no :eek: :eek:

Does that mean it's time to: Put on the Damn Helmet :confused:

P.S. That's Ron White and his 2 Terrorist Security Levels:
1. Get a Damn Helmet
2. Put on the Damn Helmet

♂ÇRÅßßÿ®;965582 said:

All the nuclear weapons are on closed circuit systems. I.e., you'd have to physically be there. Also, don't they have to get the launch codes from the President?

I was going to say that as well, but then I googled the International Commission on Nuclear Non-proliferation and Disarmament (ICNND) and found that they are a proper multi government led force, not just a bunch of people with CND banners in sticks...

♂ÇRÅßßÿ®;965582 said:

I think the idea is that if you hack into military systems and spoof the military into thinking that there is an attack happening and the military will launch the nukes. Basic social engineering.

I don't believe for a minute that it would work.

Back
Top Bottom