teen suicided on web cam...

I don't really hate anybody who eggs someone on the internet of all places to kill themself. If somebody is contemplating suicide, and all it takes is some idiots on the internet to convince them to do it, then by all means, get the fuck out of our gene pool.

Sorry if I sound completely inconsiderate, but it's my opinion. I have no sympathy for anybody who commits suicide.

Perhaps if you ever one day actually feel what these people go through your opinion will change, because right now your ignorance is making you look stupid.

I don't really hate anybody who eggs someone on the internet of all places to kill themself. If somebody is contemplating suicide, and all it takes is some idiots on the internet to convince them to do it, then by all means, get the fuck out of our gene pool.

Sorry if I sound completely inconsiderate, but it's my opinion. I have no sympathy for anybody who commits suicide.
So I guess then if any of your friends or family were to suffer from depression and the pain got to great to bare for them, you would just pat them on their back and say "Have a nice suicide"? :rolleyes:

ok guys i see Mike's point but i see every1 else point aswell.

in 1 view people who commit suicide are selfish they take their own life not thinking how it will effect every other person. Jump infront of a bus? there could be young children on that bus that do not want to see that. chances are you have a loving family that will miss you.

on the other hand they are not mentally stable they clearly think there life is crap and they cannot see a way back.

So I guess then if any of your friends or family were to suffer from depression and the pain got to great to bare for them, you would just pat them on their back and say "Have a nice suicide"? :rolleyes:

Do I sound like somebody who befriends emo faggots?

I do not associate myself with people who cannot get off of their ass and realize that they are one of billions of people with problems.

Back
Top Bottom