Talk about the most awkward situation....

leetskeetin

Baseband Member
I'm a senior in my high school which has about 1,000 students, I walk in yesterday morning, and the halls were so silent you could hear a pin drop, it's never been like that before. Me and my friends had no idea what was going on, we walk down this hallway and see a gathering of maybe 200 people at a locker, turns out a junior and one of our best athletes had died of MRSA over the weekend. People you would never see crying were literally collapsing in the hallways, dropped to their knees because they couldn't take it. All day people weren't going to classes, total unruliness, we have a few new teachers and they had no clue what to do, no one was taking attendance because no one was going anywhere. I personally didn't know him, but when friends of yours come up to you bawling their eyes out it's hard to not start crying as well.

Any of you guys have similar experiences?

not really.
I hated most people at the High School I went to, so I didnt have much connections and pretty much a loner most of a time.
There was an car accident, 2 people died out of the 3, I forgot how it happened. School seems pretty much the same since I wasnt observant, and not to sound mean or anything, I didnt really care since I never heard or saw them in my life. Kind of hard feeling sad when someone you never met or known in your life.
Pretty much about 4/5 of the school (students and teachers) went to one of the funeral along with most of his family, not sure about the other.

I recently moved. At my old school 5 students and 1 teacher died over the course of three years so... yes, Unfortunatly.

Hmm, When I was in high school 2 years ago. We had this kid stab somebody to death in the bus area. (That was a pretty site)
Then, another fight happened and the dude got killed just by getting hit in the temple area of his head.

People you would never see crying were literally collapsing in the hallways, dropped to their knees because they couldn't take it.

I think that these people are attention seekers, how many of these people actually knew of this person, how many of them actually knew this person, how many of them were actually thir friend...

dude died and that's sad, but dropping you your knees crying cause you "just can't take it any more" is just attention seeking.

Well i was apart of the best senior prank at our high school

On 4/19/08 me and my friends and the rest of the senior class invited like 40-50 freshman to a keg party. Like 70 freshman show up (we have 140 freshman total that go to my school) So we make them drink as much as we could, my friends even brought out 8 bottles of moonshine at 5:00am. Me and all the seniors, We were drinking sprite. The keg that was for us had only sprite.. xD

So we give the freshman a ride to school (took us 3 trips to get all of them. And roughly 15 of the freshman were passed out) so its 4/20 and half of the freshman class students are insanely drunk. It was the funniest shit i ever saw in my life. One freshman guy was flirting with my math teacher and smacked her ass when she walked away.. lmao. So around 2:00pm The principal and the police couldnt find everyone who was drunk. He asked everyone in the school to go outside, and had the police test almost everyone.

In the end, i kinda regret it. the school was crazy that day, just a bunch of shit happened. But we never got in trouble, the freshman couldnt remember who they were with

A very well liked Spanish teacher at my school had a fatal car accident last year. I never had her, but my closest friends did. Some cried, some had watery eyes, others were silent. It was a morbid day.

We had someone at my old high school that died fighting cancer. One day the announcer came on the speaker and told us of his death. It was definitely a sad day, but I didn't see anyone bawling in the halls or in class. I wasn't either because I personally didn't know him, I kinda wish I met him though.

Nah not for me, my high school only consisted of 3 grades 10th 11th and 12th which totaled to about 3,200 students (largest HS in Wisconsin).. i think my graduating class was around 900. Only thing I remember as far as an emotional day was when some student who i never knew was working on his truck and it came down on top of him, unfortunately killing him.. I remember people crying from 9/11 but that's a whole different matter

Not for me. Thats terrible, they should of just called off school for you. Oh wow...We've never even had anything close to that. The most action we get here are fights...thats just about it...

Back
Top Bottom