Take the xbox 360

Roflfmao!!!!! Is That The Same Guy That Called Them All Queers!? Rofl He Got What He Deserverd, What A Quueerrrr!!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Yeah. I heard one of the guys who were first to get the Xbox 360 on Nov. 22nd got mugged and the 360 stolen. Then there was some grandma who got shot and her Xbox 360 stolen. Fortunately, the gunshot wound wasn't fatal. It's crazy what people will do for games...

yes this console bombed out quick! I cant belive all the trouble its caused allready!

Its not worth it since it locks up all the time, and also has power supply problems, overheats, etc.

I played the need for speed game and it locked up after 10 mins of playing it! I was mad. I played it at ebgames.

also bill gates said "you can expect this from a complicated peice of machenery" bullshit! why is the PS2 so stable??? If its complicated you've gotta make sure its RIGHT would you hear the same from a surgeon who made a mistake in a heart operation "oh the heart is so complicated, you're bound to make a mistake!" errr... wrong!

I also think teh price is WAY to high even for the non Hard drive option 300/(400 HD option) dollars for a console when I can build a equivalant power or better computer for twice as much!

I don't like the console allready becuase of teh stir it's causing, hell they arent making anymore of them! 300,000 and they stop. gee I wonder why? becuase its a BOMB and its made so bad they prolly have to find a new company to manufacture it and that can take MONTHS!!! while people have allready pre-ordered theres and put money towards the games, and thier new plasma HDTV's to play it on! Very dissapointing!

I think the PS3 will do better. Hell even teh Nintendo revolution (upcoming possible mid 2006-late 2006-early 2007) will prolly kick the XB360's ass! since they are delaying thier initial release (the MOST important part) for increased stability and to make teh systems even better then the initial leaked detials!

Silly crazy freak gamers... jeeze, I would never do something that crazy for that, it just isn't right... now, if it was just sitting in the middle of the streat and it clearly didn't belong to somebody, then I would take it.. otherwise... thats just crazy...

Chris

good for those stupid teenagers, if i dropped the console i would'a jumped on it or smashed it before i gave it back.

Man... i wouldnt have ran. I would have stoped... dropped the 360, then dropped the kid chasing me.

Back
Top Bottom