Tactical Shoot 'em up's...

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
Well, my Tom Clancy's Raven Shield disc broke :( and i was going to buy another one but then i know that some new ones have come out and i was wondering if anyone here knows whats the best choice for a tactical shooter (including multiplayer) that is the same or better than Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield :)

thanks

yeah, ive read about vegas but whats it like tactically?

Like, is there a lot of mission planning you can do and can you choose the colour of the uniforms like in Raven Shield? :)

i havent played exactly, but from what ive heard, it does the Rainbow franchise justice.

and as far as COD4 goes, not as tatical, but still one hell of a good game

yeah, ive read about vegas but whats it like tactically?

Like, is there a lot of mission planning you can do and can you choose the colour of the uniforms like in Raven Shield? :)

not sure about uniforms, its been a while since i've played it, but vegas is def a fun game. I love rappelling down walls and jumping into windows guns blazing :D

I hear Rainbow Six Vegas is excellent. Definitely worth a shot, I'm not sure what system your talking, but I've tried the 360 version and it's great.

There's also Battlefield 2, SWAT 4, and America's Army. America's Army is really good for a free game:
http://americasarmy.com/

Back
Top Bottom