Sunday Night Football

doubt it, no way will any NFC team win the super bowl, unless some serious injuries start popping up, like manning\brady.

yea, and the cowboys are gonna lose against the packers. and then giants will start to take over the NFC east, and win the title for the second time in 3 years

meh, my seahawks suck, but they will probably end up winning the division, unless the cardnails can always play like they did against the steelers a couple of weeks back.

MNF Hawks vs 49ers starts in a couple of min. :D

Qwest field + 60,000 fans = loudest stadium in the NFL bar none, ive been there, and you cant hear yourself yell :D

nice, personally i have never been to a NFL game, but i want to go the the Giants bears game, i think that is coming up, but i got no money, so it sucks

there expensive to go to if you have to buy the tickets second hand. when i went with my dad we bought 35$ tickets for like 60$, although most of the tickets in that zone were 75$+ but we got aisle seats (didnt matter, we were like the 10 row down from the top, but i could still clearly see the game, not a bad seat in the house)

EDIT:
MNF Gamecast on ESPN, i cant stand the announcers on espn, they SUCK BIG ONES!!
http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/index#

cant link directly to it, but its on that page.

What!!?! lol, I cant stand baseball. I have been at some exciting games, and its boring, lol. I was at the game where sammy broke his bat a couple years ago, but I was in the bathroom at the time, lol.

that sucks dude, that was pretty funny.

ive been to a couple baseball games, the only thing that keeps me enertained is looking at random people through binoculars for like 10min. lol.

Back
Top Bottom