Sunday Night Football

LOL, manning throwing 6 picks, and viniteria missing a 29 yard go ahead (he should be released). that loss against the pats had more effect than most people thought :p

What an awesome Hall of Fame moment for Peyton Manning!
z7shysterical.gif

Patriots are good this year, but I still think Bret favre is better than Tom brady. And will be.

well bret farve has been playing MUCH, MUCH longer, i dont think tom brady will ever be able to match his career stats. although tom brady has won 3 superbowls, and they are threatening a 4th this year, that will put him in the lead for the most super bowl wins as a QB in league history.

Bret favre has never won a superbowl, so that will be a record tom can hold. But this year, Packers vs patriots in the superbowl, and packers are taking the win, for a 4th career superbowl.

Patriots are really good with Tom tho.

Bret favre has never won a superbowl, so that will be a record tom can hold. But this year, Packers vs patriots in the superbowl, and packers are taking the win, for a 4th career superbowl.

Patriots are really good with Tom tho.

Not true, in 1997, Super Bowl 31, the Packers defeated the Patriots. Kinda ironic if they meet again and Brett Favre wins. He will then have only won the Super Bowl against the Pats. If you remember the following year the Pack lost to my team, the Denver Broncos. The Broncs don't look as sharp this year, but they have second place in their division. There is still hope.

Oh, I didnt know that, I thought I heard that on ESPN or something. Cool, I guess he won than.

yea well i benched SD DEf on my fantasy team, so i got pissed there, and bret farve is god, hes one of a kind and after this year he'll own all the records for a QB

I hope brett farve win the super bowl, he might not be able to but that would be a nice finish to his career.

Back
Top Bottom