Suicides!

Brookfield said:
Thoughtful, good for you, my lawyer was amazed when I said I wanted to arrange for a firm to keep the grave, headstone & surround clean & tidy for five years after my death, where my late wife & I will be, as I said, he was surprised, but now it's all arranged.

Ehhh, i dont care if they put me in a garbage dump, when yer dead you dont care.

Brookfield said:
:mad: Idiot, 'spect you'll say that you were joking as usual.
why do you have it out for me? other guy says same thing, you turn the other cheek, then flame me

(A) Overall flaming or condemnation of posters will not be tolerated. There is no reason to voice derogatory statements about someone because you may simply disagree with their opinions.

so stop bein such a hippocrit
and dont say callin someone an idiot isnt flaming

Very sad to hear that. How old was she?

Its so sad when kids don't think they have anyone to help at that age

wow that's sad, i know how this sorta thing is because we have a lot of shootings around where i live and kids getting arrested etc.

Lac3y said:
Yeah you guys are pretty immature. Who the hell wants to die in an explosion?

Me. Fast, painless. That and the most of the mess gets incinerated so not much of anytign to clean up from body parts, just overall debre from the enviorment. How wantign to die in a fast, painless method warrants immaturity is well beyond me. You'd think once you've evaluated the method you'd notice how much agony you're releaving yourself from. but hey...that's immature right?

Since the forum is being bogged down by stupid irrelevent threads, like , PS2 Headsets and Nvidia naming, I'm bumping this sucker. It deserves to be discussed.

mammikoura said:
because if u hang yourself the right way u are going to be dead instantly. It's ment to brake ur neck, not leave u hanging there for minutes. Though that can happen too if u are not lucky. :)

Most of the time you do hang there for minutes, feeling the acheing pain, of your neck snapping, and yup...most people die of suffication that way, just in the old days..the hanging wasnt the killer...the suffication was.

Yeah our school has a pretty high rate of susicide too. So far no one has tried this year, but at least one person a year has commited susicide since I was in 9th grade (Im a senior now) Which wouldent be a high rate in a big school, but were of a school of like 600.

Spec said:
Most of the time you do hang there for minutes, feeling the acheing pain, of your neck snapping, and yup...most people die of suffication that way, just in the old days..the hanging wasnt the killer...the suffication was.
Not when it's done professionally, in Parkhurst where I once worked, everybody got a tour, whem they first joined, & they showed us where they used to hang prisoners, the noose was carefully placed behind his ear, then, as I understand it, two things happened when the trap door dropped, the knot ruptured the carotid artery, cutting off the flow of blood to the brain, & the jolt of the drop snapped his neck, there were other, slightly gruesome things that happened, where each time, a prison officer, shall we say, got very whiffy, let me know if you want to hear more, just make sure you hadn't just eaten!

Back
Top Bottom