Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
There is too much religion in the office, including Bush. I'm not going to talk about bush, because I don't want a debate, but you have to agree that to a certain degree, some of his decisions are influenced by personal religious beliefs. I remeber that in one debate that Congress had, a republican said "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Adam"...... too much religion..

Democrats are no better. I'm a libertarian republican.. one of the more John McCain types.

No one should have to hide who they are. Making people feel bad about there sexuality, to me is an obstruction of personal liberties. But people do make others feel bad about who they are this happens from the citizen all the way to the people leading our countries.

Democrats are no better. I'm a libertarian republican.. one of the more John McCain types.

Not saying they are. I'm just pointing out that there is a lot of religion involved around our goverment, even our own president.

There is nothing wrong with religion soo sorry.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

With you gays should get married logic I should be able to get married to my dog my cat and my cow. I should be able to have 70 wifes. I should be able to get married to my house. my mouse my monitor and my keyboard.

Its exactly the same thing as two women or two men getting married.

Guess what marriage was for? Ah lets see how about the procreation of mankind. Marriage was meant to be an institution for the development of families and the raising of children.

Maybe some of you havent noticed but male couples and female couples arent able to create children.

What the Pope said is 100% correct wholesome and right.

Gay marriage is disgusting and perverse. End of story.

Oh yeah and our government was founded through and on religion so dont give me this garbage about religion and government.

Read the constitution and dec of indepence then come back and argue with me.

Religion isn't truth nor is it right. It is fundamentally wrong. And your second comment is no less then horrible. If I want to get married to a guy, it is with another human being. the animal comparsions show how immature you are. And the polygamy argument doesn't work. You people make me sick! You shouldn't be part of hte process cause you will only put people in prision because of their sexuality like Nicaragua is doing. Marriage was not for procreation, dude. You aren't in an authority to say what it is for. Airiox's views are disgusting.

Oh yeah and our government was founded through and on religion so dont give me this garbage about religion and government.

Read the constitution and dec of indepence then come back and argue with me.

WRong. According to the Treaty oF Tripoli, chapter 11.. signed and ratified by the US Congress in 1797, the US government is in no way based or founded upon the christian religion. You need to get your views checked, because you just got PWNED.

Hang on I'm at a lose, if the American Constitution was based on religion, whats all the stuff about the seperation of the Church and State?

Airriox, it's one thing if it's "a keyboard and a mouse", but you're talking about two people here who love each other. I have never went in that direction, and never want to, but if it works out for them, just let them have it. Geez, they're still human....

NOFX said:
Hang on I'm at a lose, if the American Constitution was based on religion, whats all the stuff about the seperation of the Church and State?

The American Constitution is moreso based on codes that go back to Mesopotamia and Persia (Darius the Great), not christianity.

lol go read the D of Independence again. Go read the US constitution again. Then come back with your arguements.

Oh and how can you say that Marriage is not an instituion designed to maintain a healthy family and for procreation. Just comes to show how your affiliation has twisted your views beyon belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom