Stung by a bee

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I got stung by a wasp the other day right below my calf and half of my lower leg was swollen up, including half of my foot too. It was sore and swollen for a couple days but it's okay now, just a tiny bit of swelling left. Getting stung by bees sucks.

Anyone here allergic to bees?

Not allergic to bees, or anything for that matter, as far as I know. My mom is allergic to scorpions. Hate those and red wasps a lot more than bees.

Yup, allergic to bees. But not so much anymore since I've been stung quite a few times. The last time I was stung was a few years ago. I was driving in my truck with the window down and a bee bounced off the mirror and nailed me on the bridge of my nose. The swelling wasn't too bad, just made the bridge about as wide as my nostrils. It sure did smart though.

allergic to house dust and dust mites which is a pain cos i have to dust out the pc's at home as well cos nobody else is computer literate and they are all scared of busting them and a little bit of hey fever but i haven't been bad with that for a while
I also have been stung by a bee on my foot ,which then became swollen for a few days making it painfull to walk or do anything else where my foot gets used .
My dog also got stung on her ear by a bee or a wasp and her ear swollen a lil bit
Anyway man i hope it heals soon

Not allergic, but I got stung underneath my pinch. It hurts, for sure. Needless to say, we got revenge. We literally killed them all, and the nest.

nope i caught a bee in a hand once(on purpose) it flew around in there for a good 5 seconds before it stung me but eventually it did lol, i belive it was a wasp or yellow jacket because it flew off when i opened my hand :p

Haha.

Rudster: Hey look a bee!
Bee: Bzzzz.
Rudster: I am going to catch it.
Bee: BZZz?
Rudster catches it.
Rudster: Swe DAAMMMIT!

Back
Top Bottom